Friday, December 25, 2009

a charlie brown christmas

Charlie Brown:
I think there must be something wrong with me Linus. Christmas is coming, but I'm not happy. I don't feel the way I'm supposed to feel. I just don't understand Christmas I guess. I like getting presents, and sending Christmas cards, and decorating trees and all that, but I'm still not happy. I always end up feeling depressed.

Linus:
You're the only person I know who can take a wonderful season like Christmas and turn it into a problem. Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest.




Full special on Hulu until the new year:

2 comments:

  1. what age group watches charlie brown? the content is so mature heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Linus.

    I sent you a Christmas card but it came back and said "MOVED OUT" :(

    ReplyDelete