Monday, November 21, 2011

apologies

Dear Blog,
I realize that I have been a bit distant as of late, but I hope you have not been feeling the tinge of resentment toward me.  Good things have been happening! Good things that perhaps are too new and too exciting for me to share as of yet. You must admit that you cannot keep nary even a tiny secret, my old friend. Be assured, however, that though my attentions that have been focused elsewhere, my affection for you is not lacking nor waning.

I am happy to report that I have established a weekly meeting with my writing partner.  Progress is occurring, albeit slowly and uncertainly.  Unfortunately, it means that any time I would normally spend writing to you is being spent writing to that end.  I hope to share with you soon news of great progress! 

Until then my friend,
Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment