Friday, May 7, 2010

an overdue update

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry old friend, I have been neglecting you. You see, life has been somewhat busy yet somewhat uneventful at the same time and rather than bore you with the details, I have chosen to remain silent. However, there are a couple things that might peak your interest as of late. I was able to spend some quality time with Car last weekend and bandaged up his recent injury as best as I could. Please see the enclosed Photograph of his progress. I hope to work with him again soon to make sure he's alright for his future travels.

The test results from Doctor came back and he wants to order another Test. Furthermore, he called me yesterday to tell me they do not take my Insurance any longer, and that I must be redirected to another Doctor for the Test. This is one of those situations which is mostly out of my control, which require mostly just Trust and Patience. I am sorry to report, however, that Patience is wearing a bit thin.

I have been long awaiting the opportunity to return to my beloved Guitar. As it is, I manage to steal only a few minutes with her here and there. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Inspiration to to bless our holy union.

Send my warmest regards to your Followers, and keep in touch my friend.

Sincerely,
Nate


6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed you talking to your blog. At first I thought it was kinda hokey. And then decided it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever become a famous writer, this entry is going to be a best seller.
    I love how you Capitalize words like Trust and Inspiration.

    Thanks for the update :)
    And best wishes for the medical adventures, for you and your Car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. any hokiness is wholly intended.

    yes, that is duct tape. does the job :)

    ReplyDelete